Thursday, November 27, 2008

I just got home & am still reeling from SQDMATES+campfire highs. The best kind of exhausted(:

So in the end, only Qing & Po could stayover cos everyone else had parent problems,
but we still had the most fun ever;
but we still laughed & created havoc everywhere we went (like walking Sex-in-the-city style around the mall XD);
but we still smothered each other with love;
but we still threw the rest of the world away & did as The red badge do.

The best is, we still have a date tmr! "SEEYOUTMRRR" has never sounded sweeter. Birthday girl is coming, finally.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HA-HA-HA-HAPPY.
You make me happy, when skies are grey.
& we're gonna brighten up your skies dear, everyone's been so worried today aye.让明天少了悲痛; 让我们给你最真挚的快乐好吗?We specially chose a Chinese movie for you ok:D

Hahaha sqdmates are the most fantastic pple to watch movies with. If you think I'm high/emotional during, then you haven't seen me with these ppl. Wildchild was YEA BABY SHUT YOUR TEETH :DDD

I miss comps, changing parades, outdoor cooking, bunk inspections, campfires with lame songs crazy pple, peace like a river, SNSJ. <3

Sorry, to the many pple I ps-ed for tmr. We'll have time to make it up (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home